Saturday, May 1, 2010

FINALLY

So here's the thing. Ben and I have been trying to get preggars for over 2 and 1/2 years. We tried all the infertility stuff short of in vitro with no success. When we found out in January that we weren't pregnant again, it was especially hard for both of us because we were almost certain I was. Needless to say, we gave up. No more medicine, no more tracking ovulation, nothing. And we got pregnant the very next time I ovulated!!!!! Hurray!!! So I know most of you already know this at this point, but I figure that now I am 3 months (13 weeks to be exact) along, it is safe to put it out there to the world. We have seen our baby twice by ultrasound so far, and everything looks great up to this point! Luckily I have never miscarried, just couldn't get to that point. So we think this one might be a boy since I have been pretty ridiculously exhausted and not feeling normal, which I didn't experience at all with Mariah. So I will keep ya all posted and in the meantime, hopefully I can rejoin the land of the living!

2 comments:

  1. That is so exciting!!! Congrats! I have been stalking your blog for a while, just waiting for this post! I am so excited for you. Here is my blog but I hardly ever update it: jakenielsonfamily.blogspot.com. BTW, I went to jump on it a couple months ago. Have you still been going?

    ReplyDelete