Monday, November 30, 2009

Mariah's Family 3rd Birthday Party

Thanks so much to my family for coming to my house November 22 (Sunday) to celebrate my little girl's 3rd birthday. We had so much fun with all the grandkids and aunts and uncles and grandmas and grandpas on BOTH sides of the family! We definitely had a packed house, but it was so fun for everyone to be there. We love you all! Mariah really racked up the presents this year; among them were her kitchen with an apron I made with Marilyn's HUGE help, a v-motion video game, a guitar from Aunt Katie, a tool bench and box from Aunt Beth, and her favorite, the art easel from Grandma Nancy. She LOVES LOVES LOVES it! Expecially painting. Here are some pics (thanks again Kim, seriously you save us all the time!) from the big day. Note: that snowman cake took roughly 3 hours to make. Now someone not as novice as myself could have done it in 1/4 of the time I am sure. But I had fun making it for Mariah! For weeks before her birthday, all she kept asking for was a pink birthday cake and chocolate ice cream and pink balloons. So I talked her into wanting a snowman cake who was holding balloon cupcakes. Anyway, it turned out pretty cute! And thanks to Grandma Nancy, she also got her chocolate ice cream:)






No comments:

Post a Comment