Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Family Pics

It's that time of year again! The time where I stress and buy TONS of clothes for all of my family members so I can try to coordinate our outfits for the beloved family pictures. Once I have FINALLY chosen the perfect outfit for all 3 of us, I return all unused clothes and let the fun begin! This year we had my sister-in-law Kim do our pictures for us. Let me tell you, she is the most TALENTED girl I know! It is sometimes intimidating having married into the same family she married into. I am sure everyone expects me to cook, bake, decorate, sew, take pictures, craft, etc. like she does. Well, at least the Harris's got one super-talented in-law! So Kim came up to Highland and we went tons of different places to get several different "backgrounds". My favorite was a place up Suncrest that I love to go trail running. It was fun to have my family with me to show them where I love to trail run, and it made the setting so personal for me. (We even were taking pictures next to mine and Max's very footprints from our run in the snow the morning before!) Anyway, thanks Kimbo for sharing your time and talent. You made it MUCH simpler this year for us and we LOVE the way the pics turned out!







2 comments:

  1. You got some pictures posted! good work!! I'm so glad you're happy with your pics. I think they turned out soooo cute! It's easy to get good ones when you have such photogenic people. Seriously, i had the best time with you guys. You need to take me up that trail for a run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are AWESOME!!! I love the first one of Mariah especially!!! You guys all look great! I love the one of you and Ben too

    ReplyDelete