Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sexy Dad


So I have been reading my friends' and family's blogs and they all talk about the wonderful husbands they have. So here is my tribute to my man. So Ben not only took the initiative to purchase his own company when he anticipated the slow-down of the real estate market, but he also constantly strives to do more around the house, more for Mariah, and more for me. He is SUCH a hard worker all day long, running a business single-handedly from our basement office. After he runs the office all day, doing the jobs of business owner, realtor, office manager, secretary, accountant, water-deliverer, and all other hats required for this business to stay afloat, he generously encourages me to go off to a movie with the girls (my mom and sis) while he puts Mariah to bed. By the time I get home a couple of hours later after a nice and relaxing time, I open the door to find my entire house cleaned from top to bottom. Literally. Not only does he put all of Mariah's messes of the day away and vacuum the whole upstairs and clean both upstairs bathrooms, he also somehow squeezes in vacuuming the whole basement and cleaning that bathroom as well. And he acts like it is no big thing. The longer we are married (it was 6 years in December), the more I realize that I am the lucky one in this marriage. He is SUCH an amazing Dad too. As is proven by the post about his relationship with M. So as I sit here typing away and listening to Ben play the guitar and sing with Mariah, I really am truly greatful for my amazing (and sexy) man!

1 comment:

  1. Love that you have a blog!!! Yes, you have a great husband too. I hear great woman attract great men.... Good talking to you and i'm excited to blogstalk you now. erin

    ReplyDelete