Monday, November 5, 2012

Lots of Pictures from North Carolina & travels

Okay it is working! Here are pics from Tweetsie Railroad for Mitt's 2nd birthday as well as his birthday cake (he is HUGE into Thomas the Train right now:) ); pics from Charleston, Savannah, Hilton Head Island (look closely at the one taken on a boat to see the dolphins swimming right next to us), Fort Sumter (the starting point of the Civil War), Mariah starting Kindergarten, etc. I will blog more details later. I realize there aren't many pictures of Heidi girl, it's just that she is almost always in the Bjorn Carrier strapped to me and thus isn't her picture-ready smiley self. Next week we are getting our family pictures so I will post some good ones of her then!

2 comments:

  1. wow! It's so fun to see you guys! Love Mariah's haircut, super cute:) What great pictures, looks like you've been able to explore! Can't wait to come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah! My phone died and I lost all contact info. It actually took a swim in some water. Would you email me your phone number and address? Thanks. erinkeller33@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete