Monday, November 5, 2012

Greetings from NC!

Hello Friends and Family! We ARE still alive and well on the East Coast! Thanks for your concern about the Superstorm Sandy; thankfully, we live 3 hours inland and didn't feel any effects from the storm except a little wind. I have SO many things to update about, but I am going to start small. Here are a few pics of things we have been doing on this side of the country! And here are our first posted pics of Heidi, who is now (shockingly) already 6 and 1/2 months old:) Okay so blogger stopped working and these are the only 3 pics I could upload. I will try again tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. WHAT? You moved to NC? When did this happen? BTW your family is totally beautiful and you are a hot babe as usual! WE live closer(ish) now! I'm up in Boston! We should get together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU for posting. I love seeing the pictures. Mariah looks like a great big sister and I love her glasses. I don't even recognize Mitt. He is so big and so handsome. I loved his cake too. Great job!! Heidi is darling and you look fantastic. Oh I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete