Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Girl

Ben cleared off all the pics from his phone so here are some of my cute Mariah...

Going to "Fancy Nancy Night" at the Lehi library. We had so much fun together learning about constellations (which Mariah remembers) and getting M dressed up in her fanciest clothes. I love Lehi!



At Lowes on one of many trips as we finished Mitt's nursery and Mariah's new playhouse under the stairs.

One of her favorite dresses we got at the DI as well as crimped hair using the crimper my friend got for us at the DI. Mariah and I love finding "treasures" together at that place!

At the new Trafalga in Lehi. M is free for a couple more weeks, so we just go and hang out and ride all the rides for absolutely nothing! Again, I love Lehi:)

At the end of the summer, Mariah and I hopped on our bike together and rode up the Provo River Parkway Trail to Bridal Veil Falls. Ben drove up and met us there. What a fun adventure with my girl!







At Cabelas. We have pictures of Mariah sitting on this same moose from the time she was able to sit on him:) We love walking around Cabelas and getting a free fudge sample and sitting on her moose!

In Bear Lake. How beautiful and fun that vacation was! This girl could play in the sand all day and be completely content:)

No comments:

Post a Comment