Thursday, August 5, 2010

Random Pics of Little M

Here are more random ones of my little cutie! And sorry about the pics being all over the place. I don't have the patience to figure out how to fix it right now! Back in March, my Mom, Mariah and I went to Disney On Ice. It was SO fun, especially with Grandma Nancy there! M dressed like Cinderella, and I think she looked just like her! Though she WOULD NOT pose for pics, here are a few we actually were able to get.





Our "new" favorite item we found from DI: the pink cowGIRL boots. We both love 'em! And for $3? I couldn't pass them up! And seriously, look at the thighs of my child. What a rock star! Though I don't know what the deal is with the pose she kept choosing...One of her favorite things to do is makeup. Mine as well as hers.




No comments:

Post a Comment