Monday, June 27, 2011

Family Pics

















My wonderful sis-in-law Kim agreed to take Mitt's 6 month pics for us. Much to Ben's dismay, I decided to have her take some more updated ones of our whole family as well. They turned out beautifully, and here are some of my favs. By way of a quick update, we are doing GREAT! Mariah is finishing up year 2 of preschool and loving Itty Bitty Baseball; Mitt is sliding into his 7th month weighing (at 6 months) 20 lbs 11 oz and measuring 27 inches (he is in the 22 pound range by now), wearing 2T shirts and ALMOST sitting up and rolling over just front to back (it would be hard pulling all that weight around!); I am LOVING my kids and running, one triathlon, 2 half marathons and a 21 mile training run with Kim this spring under my belt, gearing up for my 30th birthday present to myself this summer: a 30 mile run which anyone is welcome to join! (so far I have ropped my sisters Beth, Katie, and Kim into it); and Ben is working hard like the great provider he is, joining me for runs, and getting caught up on some much needed sleep now that Mitt Man has finally got the hang of his new little body! Between Sassy Mariah and Edible Mitt, Life is good:)

No comments:

Post a Comment