Monday, February 21, 2011

Mitt-Growing Out, I mean Up

These are Not good pics of my little man. I realize this, but for now they will have to do. My guy is now 4 months old! I never posted his weight at 2 months, so here goes. Now keep in mind he was 3 weeks early...Dude weighed 13 pounds 4 ounces at 2 months! (To compare, Mariah was only 9 pounds 11 ounces). By 3 and 1/2 months he was up to 16 pounds 9 ounces. We go this week for his 4 month check up so I will let you know then what he weighs. This boy has been VERY tricky. He can't poop. Really. It's not constipation, he just can't relax his little muscles to let the good stuff flow. Thus, he doesn't sleep, ever. Not during the day for more than a few minutes at a time, and until this past week, a 2 hour stretch at night was a good night. Yikes! BUT, he is still the happiest, chubbiest, smiliest baby I have ever known. He smiles and talks and laughs for everyone, but especially his momma. Lucky for me (or him), he is still the apple of my eye! Speaking of eyes, his are NOT BLUE!!! Which I am SO glad about, since now I look like I belong in my fam:) His eyes are brown in the middle, and are starting to go green on the outside. Just like mine! We all love this boy so much. He was TOTALLY worth the wait! He makes us all smile and laugh countless times every day. I LOVE having Mariah, and because I loved having my girl so much, I couldn't even imagine what having a boy would be like. Now that I know, I am SO SO SO SO thankful to have one of each! The relationships are so different, and I can't imagine my life any other way. Love you Mitt Man! .

No comments:

Post a Comment